Hi I am Alex

Forums Introductions Introductions Hi I am Alex

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

Hi, my name is Alex and I am a fish enthusiast as I try to get my say in the aquariums around the house. Don’t tell my dad but, I am kinda the knowledge data base in the family when it comes to know anything in the hobby. My dad is the guy with most of the fish and I only have three small tanks while he has way plenty of bigger ones.

I am going to start breeding fancy BN plecos soon and I have two colonies of multi shell dwellers. Although few of any of you may know who I am at the auction, I am almost always volunteering for bag runner during an auction.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Stewart Pence

Welcome Alex, Thank you for participating at the auctions it is very much appreciated.
    Wish you the best on your pleco breeding. Hope to see some at the club auctions soon.

Alex
    Participant

Thank you for your support, and I already have sold common and albino species of Bn plecos in the auction, but I am about to start a line breed of albino spotless long fin bn plecos that aren’t a species as far as I know of. I plan to breed a line of them before I sell them so that I have enough of them to give some off to be classified as a species if they aren’t one that already exists. Because of this they may take a few months until I can sell them off in the auctions.

I don’t know if this line will even be spotless because the parents are spotless. So this will be a learning curve for me…

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.