Injured Blue Gourami rehome & rehab

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Injured Blue Gourami rehome & rehab

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Emily Keniston
    Participant

Hello there!
    I have a year+ old blue gourami named Zelda. She’s been in a live planted 10 gal with some crimson tetras and two corydoras for almost 2 years and has had no issues. However, the death of one of her tetra tank mates spurred the growth of some cotton fungus. Her right side fin was injured somehow and began to adopt the fuzzy growths, so I cleaned the tank thoroughly and began treating her with a natural anti-fungal treatment. After a week, her injuries have only worsened and the fungus has spread to her feelers, damaging one of them. She needs a larger tank now that she’s grown out of this one. Unfortunately, I don’t have the means to provide what she needs. She’s a little shy but she has a fun personality and I just want to get her to a place where she can heal properly and live better.

P.S. I’m not looking for any sort of compensation for her. I understand she’s going to need some real TLC and I just want to give her the chance to be in a big, healthy tank!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.