ISO Juvenile Corries, bristle nose plecos

Forums Trading Post Wanted ISO Juvenile Corries, bristle nose plecos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Beth Hall
    Participant

anyone raising up any corries? I have set up two large tanks and need a clean up crew. 15 or so corries. 4-5 bristle noses. I can’t make this months meeting but will be at the one in February. I’d like to “reserve” some fry for pick after Jan 15th or whenever the fry are big enough. I have some Herichthys Carpintis fry or yellow snake skin endlers if interested in trading.

PAUL VANBRUG

Still looking for baby Bristlenose? I currently have a lot of babies. Albino Longfins and regular fin Albinos about 1.5 – 2″ babies probably around 30 of each. Plus I also have some older babies, a mix of Albinos and Browns, all regular fins, up to 3″

Alex
    Participant

I have some blue-eyed bristlenose pleco fry that are about one centimeter in size.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Beth Hall
    Participant

Thanks Paul – I have been traveling.  I found some corries but still need some bristle noses.  I like long fins.  Not sure where you are – if we could meet up?   Looks like I won’t be able to be at the Feb meeting.  If we’re not close, I’ll have to check again before the March meeting.

Beth Hall
    Participant

Congrats on the blue eyes.  Sorry I didn’t get back before now.  I am looking for larger ones.  If I haven’t found what I’m looking for in a couple of months – I’ll check back.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.