ISO shell dwellers any type

Forums Trading Post Wanted ISO shell dwellers any type

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tim Evans
    Participant

I’ve posted this once before and left the wrong number. My cell # 470-569-7841 I had received a text about some Multis being thinned. I’m all in for them. Thanks yall

Justin parker
    Participant

I have some F1 Lamprologus speciosus “black ocellatus” fry. Parents are wild and collected near Moba. They’re still pretty young as my oldest batch is 1/2″ long. Males get maximum 2″ and females just over an inch to 1.5. I’m looking to move batches of 6.

Justin parker
    Participant

It is a pretty rare species and a little more aggressive than most shell dwellers. Females can be very aggressive to each other as they typically spend all of their time around the shell they claim and are very territorial, so it’s good to get them young and have enough space for them. Males just cruise around. They are monogamous spawners, so if a bonding pair is formed, other conspecifics should be removed from the tank. They should be excellent with other species if using in a community.

At 1/2″ I’d only want $10 apiece for them. They typically go for $20/apiece in the 1″ range

Tim Evans
    Participant

I have sent an email bud. I have not seen this post until now in our club sight.  I am sorry but I just do not have that kind of money to spend at the moment. In my email I was wanting to buy 12. Again I’m sorry I honestly don’t have the money. I hope you can get them out in the hobby, those are amazing lil fish with great personality.

Jeremy
    Participant

Justin…are the black ocellatus still available?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.