It’s Mason’s World

Forums Introductions Introductions It’s Mason’s World

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dakota King
    Participant

Hello All, my name is Dakota and Mason is my 4 year old son! Mason is on the autism spectrum and after years of searching we have finally found something that holds his interest in aquariums. I recently made the discovery a few months ago and started with one community tank. The amount of time he spends caring for his fish has blown me away so I started gathering as many tanks and supplies I could find from free sites and goodwills etc. We are however short on fish friends to fill some of the tanks. I currently have a 40 gallon and a 20 gallon sitting empty with cycled water and ready to go. I’ve been seeing often that people take unwanted fish or ones they can no longer care for to Petco for adoption and have purchased many of these little guys from rescue tanks but I’m curious if anyone out there has anything they would like to donate to my kiddo! I know this one is a lot shot because of price but he has fallen in love with discus at our local fish store but unfortunately dad can’t afford those little guys quite yet with Xmas and the pandemic, we are open to just about whatever kind of fish just know he really likes those and figured it wouldn’t hurt to check!

Martin Moore
    Participant

Dakota – if he likes discus then he may appreciate a severum.  They get middlin’ large (good for the 40) and are easy to breed.  Which LFS did y’all visit?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.