Jan 16th 2021 – Swap Meet

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Jan 16th 2021 – Swap Meet

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Salvador Lopez
    Participant

Hi Mitchell , I’d like the snakeskin barbs if still available.

Thank in advance.

Pat Riggins
    Participant

Hi Mitchell,

If no one has already spoken for them I’d like the group of adolphi and the CW140’s. I’ll be setting up at the meet.

Christopher Taylor
    Participant

Mitchell, I’d like a pair of Betta rubra. Also, I can bring a single male Apistogramma macmasteri, approx. 2″ long. $10. If anyone is interested let me know. Otherwise I’ll be leaving him at home. I won’t be getting a booth.

The Macmasteri is no longer available in case anyone was interested.

Melissa Keeley
    Participant

I’m going to be bringing dozens of mystery snails.  I’ll reserve a table, but if they run out of tables and someone else would like to split a table, I probably only need a corner of a table!

I also have a fully grown, male zebra veiltail angelfish named Vance I can bring if someone would be able to give him a good home.  He’s my only angelfish and I think he’d like some company, but there’s not space in his current aquarium for a school.  His tail and fins are about 1 1/3 x longer than his body.

Rachel
    Participant

Melissa if you can’t get a table I’d be happy to share mine ^^

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

Late addition:

lamprologus ocellatus (group of 6 young) $60

And I also have Salvador down for the barbs and Pat for a couple of groups of corys.

Salvador Lopez
    Participant

Thanks mitchell!

Victor G Castaneda
    Participant

Hello, I’ll be bringing a couple groups each of shrimp. I might just bring pre orders because I’m very busy at the moment and I dont plan on staying until the end.

10+1 Blue Dream 2-3 groups available

10+1 Snowball 2-3 groups available

10+1 Black Fancy Tigers 1-2 groups available

Panda Guppy pairs

Tuxedo Koi Guppy pairs

I also have subwassertang and hooker moss.

Mrdomino
    Participant

Group of Tropheus Duboisi (about 25).  Great for someone wanting to try their hands on Tropheus but be warned, very addicting.  Must free up tank space for another group I have growing out.

Just want some plants or some shell dwellers … so practically free.  Can send pictures or video if interested.  Let me know if anyone is interested so I can plan how to transport.  Last time I gave away a bunch of fish I just put in a bucket.

Mrdomino
    Participant

Just took this video a few minutes ago.  Excuse the tank.  It’s in my basement fish room.  Water is crystal clear, but tank has lots of water stains in the background.  Fish all healthy of course.  Tank size is 125G so you can get an idea of how big these guys are.

Pat Riggins
    Participant

Here’s what I have available that I can bring if anyone is interested

Gold Severum – 6 inch young adult (not certain of sex)  $30

Red Spot Gold Severum 1.5 – 2 inch youngsters $5 each

Sanke Swordtails – $20 for group of 5 (too young to sex)

Kohaku Swordtails – $20 for group of 5 (too young to sex)

Berlin Swordtail Males – Several avail at $5 each

Breeder Size Angels – Black, Marble, Platinum Whites – $8 ea

Quarter Size Angels – Black, Smokey, Marble, Platinum Whites (some Pearlscale) – $5 ea

Guppies – Young breeding groups (2 males – 6 females) $50  King Tiger, Black Moscow, Half Black Rose Head, Medusa avail

Guppies – Groups of 5 young colorful males – $10 per group

Text me at 678-575-3434 for availability

Pat

Stewart Pence

Hey Mitchell, I would like to purchase the following at the swap meet;

corydoras adolfoi (group of 6 young) $40
    paracheirodon innesi – neon tetra (group of 6) $20
    hemigrammus rhodostomus – rummynose tetra (group of 10+) $30

Thanks ,

Stewart Pence

stewart.55.sp@gmail.com

Mrdomino
    Participant

Hey Mitchell.  are these gold ocellatus that you’re selling – group of 6 for $60.  thanks

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

Hey Mitchell. are these gold ocellatus that you’re selling – group of 6 for $60. thanks

Yep, they are the gold form.  Apparently my copy/paste skills let me down and I dropped the ‘gold’ when I pasted in the description.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mitchell Broome
    Participant

Hey Mitchell, I would like to purchase the following at the swap meet; corydoras adolfoi (group of 6 young) $40 paracheirodon innesi – neon tetra (group of 6) $20 hemigrammus rhodostomus – rummynose tetra (group of 10+) $30 Thanks , Stewart Pence stewart.55.sp@gmail.com

The neons and rummynose are already spoken for, but I will put you down for the adolfoi.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.