Koi Angelfish, Marble and one Silver for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Koi Angelfish, Marble and one Silver for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Valery Fairchild
    Participant

I have about 25 dime sized Regular Koi Angel Fish, spawned on June 4th and over 100 pea sized spawned on June 21st that need to find new homes.  I don’t sell on line and don’t ship, so will need local pick up.  I’m in Cornelia, Georgia, about 23 miles north of Gainesville, 75 miles north of the I-85/I-285 interchange.  It’s all interstate to get here, I-85 to I-985 that changes into GA 365.

Also have 7 adults for sale, 1 male Golden Koi with a few black spots, 1 Silver, 4 Marble (1 is female and spawned with the Koi a couple weeks ago) and 1 Marble Veil tail.  $10 each or all 7 for $50 – 3rd photo shows 2 Marbles for sale.  4th photo all 5 fish are for sale.

Pea Size Koi Angels – $1 each or if you take the entire spawn of over 100 – $90 – 2nd photo

Dime Sized Koi Angels – $3.00 each or all 25 for $50.00 – 1st photo and 5th photo

The Pea Size are fed a combination of brine shrimp, Omega One catfish pellets and Angels+ first flake, so they eat about anything

The Dime Sized Koi are fed a combination of Omega One catfish pellets and Angles+ First Flake.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Valery Fairchild
    Participant

5th photo shows all the dime sized Koi

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Valery Fairchild
    Participant

I have about 25 dime sized Regular Koi Angel Fish, spawned on June 4th and over 100 pea sized spawned on June 21st that need to find new homes. I don’t sell on line and don’t ship, so will need local pick up. I’m in Cornelia, Georgia, about 23 miles north of Gainesville, 75 miles north of the I-85/I-285 interchange. It’s all interstate to get here, I-85 to I-985 that changes into GA 365. Also have 7 adults for sale, 1 male Golden Koi with a few black spots, 1 Silver, 4 Marble (1 is female and spawned with the Koi a couple weeks ago) and 1 Marble Veil tail. $10 each or all 7 for $50 – 3rd photo shows 2 Marbles for sale. 4th photo all 5 fish are for sale. Pea Size Koi Angels – $1 each or if you take the entire spawn of over 100 – $90 – 2nd photo Dime Sized Koi Angels – $3.00 each or all 25 for $50.00 – 1st photo and 5th photo The Pea Size are fed a combination of brine shrimp, Omega One catfish pellets and Angels+ first flake, so they eat about anything The Dime Sized Koi are fed a combination of Omega One catfish pellets and Angles+ First Flake.

Text me if interested 706-499-9224

Valery Fairchild
    Participant

No longer available, surrendered fish to local fish store

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.