L046 Zebra Plecos

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local L046 Zebra Plecos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dtgatl
    Participant

Hello Fellow Pleco Keepers,

I have 10 Zebra Plecos currently available for sale (pickup in Sandy Spring GA).  These are the last fry I will have available for several months.  I have also listed these on Aquabid and will be obligated to sell to bidders there according to their guidelines when/if bids are made there.  I will remove the post on Aquabid if someone here is interested.  If bids are made on Aquabid, I will notify here that they are no longer available.

They are 1.25-1.5 inches – not large enough to sex.

$600 for 5 or $1,100 for all 10.

PM if interested.  I can provide pictures if you provide cell #

Daniel

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Do you ever just sell one?  I may be interested in the future.  I am pleco heavy at the moment, but these guys are on my bucket list.</p>

Dtgatl
    Participant

Hey Trinny, I try not to sell them individually.  It’s just my personal belief that they do better in a small group.  Especially at this size.  I will sell them individually, but I try to discourage it.

For those members that may just want 1 or 2 or 3,  $130 each would be the price.

I will have more at some point in the future (hopefully), but I suspect these will be the last for quite a while.

Trinny Freeman
    Participant

I will need to keep them on my bucket list for now then.  I am fully stocked with plecos in all my tanks.  Maybe as some age out….

Dtgatl
    Participant

All available fish have been claimed.

Thx,

Daniel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.