Next Meeting May 2nd

Larger than normal

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat Larger than normal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

178D254E-3DA6-4DB6-85DE-765D0EDF5270Does anyone else have extra large aquarium pets ( for the size of their species) ? I have one bladder snail that earned my respect and a dominant multifasciatus shell dweller. Β I’ll use my thumb to show .

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Alex
    Participant

83EC29D5-1091-453B-A919-349914ED7F7D

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Alex
    Participant

7E6CBDFC-E609-4E05-B324-98E9533D7294

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

PAUL VANBRUG
    Participant

That’s a big Pond Snail! We get big ones like that occasionally, when conditions are just right. We call them Grandpa Snails.

My fish that I have the most respect for is my Red Hook Silver Doller. I have a school of 10 Silver Dollers, three different varieties, plus the single Red Hook. He is the biggest fish in his school. If there was a leader it would be him. I think he is super impressive, however he’s probably quite average for a Red Hook, but he’s still my favorite. That’s why he has earned a name, witch is a feet in it’s self in my fish room. We call him “Captain Hook”.

PS, No pictures because I’m lazy. The only way I know how to get pictures here is to email myself from my phone, save to my laptop, find them, then post. To many steps…

Alex
    Participant

PS, No pictures because I’m lazy. The only way I know how to get pictures here is to email myself from my phone, save to my laptop, find them, then post. To many steps…

I just post it from my phone directly into the forum.

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.