Live Stock Request for Mostly Mutts Animal Rescue

Forums Club Stuff Goodwill Live Stock Request for Mostly Mutts Animal Rescue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cindy Falk
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I am currently taking care of the 75 G Aquarium at Mostly Mutts Animal Rescue in Kennesaw. I have been working on it for a few months and it is really looking nice! It has live Java fern and the Cabomba I added has really taken off. It currently houses many Mollies and 5 Tiny Clown Loaches. I am looking for tank mates that would really make this aquarium stand out.

Here’s my wishlist: Congo tetra, albino long fin bristlenose pleco, neon tetra (the President’s favorite fish), gold barbs, and maybe/possibly an Electric Blue Acara! I’ve also thought about honey gouramis or even glo-fish for the kids. Suggestions are welcome! Thanks in advance!!

Cindy

Cindy Falk
    Participant

I’ve also been thinking about the idea of “loaner” fish. I have my own school of Congos that I love, and I’ve thought about loaning them to MM. I wonder if anyone else has done this? Seems weird, yet a good way to let others enjoy these fun fish!

Ken Barra
    Participant

I can offer Platinum Angels and /or Bolivian Rams.

I have 9 adult Platinum Angles with 100 fry [8 weeks, dime sized] and 10 Bolivian Rams with 50 fry [1″ long]

I live in Acworth and can bring fish to Kennesaw.

My wife volunteers with Cherokee Humane and we support Good Mews too.   But never with fish.

Kelly
    Participant

Would you like some plants? I have a bunch of cuttings.

Water wisteria, guppy grass, pearl weed, suswassertang, java moss, Rican flutans, crypt spirallis, red root floaters, salvinia minima, dwarf water lettuce and a couple others who’s names I can’t remember.

I’m not too far from Mostly Mutts.

Cindy Falk
    Participant

Hi Ken!
    Those fish sound wonderful! Unfortunately the tank is now full- I have many wonderful volunteers who helped! It’s so cool that you are a volunteer family too! Rescue is really the way to go!

Cindy Falk
    Participant

Would you like some plants? I have a bunch of cuttings. Water wisteria, guppy grass, pearl weed, suswassertang, java moss, Rican flutans, crypt spirallis, red root floaters, salvinia minima, dwarf water lettuce and a couple others who’s names I can’t remember. I’m not too far from Mostly Mutts.

hi Kelly!
    sorry for the late reply! If you still have some plants I can use red root floaters, crypts and susswassertang (spelling???). FYI, this tank is non CO2 and medium light. I’ve added a recent pic- thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.