Low tech plants

Forums Trading Post Wanted Low tech plants

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BoniDH
    Participant

Hello all

I’m looking for some javaferm, anuvias, and any other low tech plants  I’m about to set up 3 20L so I would need a good bit let me know what yall got

Thanks

Julia Jeorge

I have Java fern you can have. HEY WAIT A MINUTE___i just posted a breeding pair of angels free to a good home that would love your 30 gallon, I just dont have a right size tank for them and they are in a 20 hex , which is just cruel to them– how about you take the angels too???? I am disabled and cant maintain extra tanks and didnt mean for these angels to get frisky on me, LOL.

PAUL VANBRUG

Still looking?

I have Java Fern & Moss, 2 types of Crypts, and Anubias

I live in Rockmart, west of Atlanta

Frank Paul
    Participant

I have dwarf Sagittarius. A good low tech plant

BoniDH
    Participant

Still looking? I have Java Fern & Moss, 2 types of Crypts, and Anubias I live in Rockmart, west of Atlanta

Hello

Yes I’m still looking,  I’ll take whatever u can sell just let me know how much will be and pick up date

Thanks

BoniDH
    Participant

Still looking? I have Java Fern & Moss, 2 types of Crypts, and Anubias I live in Rockmart, west of Atlanta[/quote

Where you located Julia maybe s can swing by sometime during the week, and I can definitely take thos Angel’s,  I have plenty of thanks for extra 2!!!!

Thanks

BoniDH
    Participant

Hey Frank

I know you are located in Athens, how much do have the you would like to sell, if his quite a bit perhaps you can ship them and I just paid for it !!!!

Pls let me know

Thanks

PAUL VANBRUG

Hey, don’t know why I didn’t get notified when you replied. I’ll take a look tonight and see what I can pull get back tomorrow.

If you have Facebook messenger, hit me up there. That goes right to my phone. Faster reply.

Frank Paul
    Participant

Just saw your reply.  I have a 20l full of the dwarf sag.  I can sell 3/4 of it.  It would be a very large amount.

Jonathan Taylor

Hi Frank, if BoniDH passes I would like to see about getting some.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.