MISC Stuff for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local MISC Stuff for sale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jayo
    Participant

Hello,

Trying to get rid of some things I had laying around in my basement, need to make room for other things.

1- 20 gallon long aquarium: 20.00

1- 29 gallon aquarium: 29.00

1- lid for 20 or 29 gallon, first come first serve: 10.00

4- Nicrew clip on lights, (planted light) Very Bright: 15.00 each

2- Marineland 350 HOB filters with Bio wheels and media basket: 20.00 each

2- Aquaclear 50 HOB filters with sponges and media: 15.00 each

2- Marineland 24′ LED lights, one works well, the other is kinda dim. May be power supply: FREE

I also have misc substrate in a variety of colors as well as Rocks: We can work something out on these.

Jay

6seven8-3nine2-9two5zero

Jayo
    Participant

Marineland 350 filters are sold.

I will be at the auction Sunday as a customer but I can bring this stuff with me if any one is interested.

I also have 10 Pristella Tetra (X-Ray) if anyone is interested. 25.00 for all 10.

Jay

Anonymous

Hi Jay, I’m interested in your Tetras. Sending you a PM.

Carey Lott
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Jay,</p>
    sent you a pm about 29 gallon lid. I’ll take the free 24” lights with the power problem too. I’ll be at the auction.

Anonymous

Also interested in the 29

Anonymous

Actually, 20gal instead thanks

Jayo
    Participant

Jeff and Carey I got you both down for the items you DM’d me about. For some reason it won’t allow me to respond to DM’s on my phone.

Jeff give me a few and I will give you a call! 👍🏽

Carey the tank and lid are both aqueon from Petco. I bought them both durning the 1 per gallon sale so I’m passing them on without tax. 🤣

I will be at the meet tomorrow so if that works for anyone we can meet there. I will be there by 11.

Jay

Carey Lott
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I am volunteering so I’ll be there early… and late. :)</p>
    I’ll wear a white hat with Sweety’s Cafe on the front and maybe an obnoxious Alabama fan t-shirt.

Jayo
    Participant

LOL Carey! Got it! 👍🏽

So to update the list I have the following still available.

29 Gallon tank (unless Jeff changes his mind) 🤣

2 Aquaclear 50’s

4 LED clip lights. And just for reference these things are bright. They lit up my planted deep 120 great but the tank cracked. 🥹 Look them up on Amazon and you’ll see for yourself.

Jayo
    Participant

All I have left is,

4- Nicrew clip on lights, (planted light) Very Bright: 15.00 each

I also have some additional items I think i’ll part with with anyone is interested.

1 Nicrew 36′ Classic LED Plus Plant light 45.00

2 Beamworks 24′ DA 6500K lights. 1 needs a new power supply, other one will soon. 20.00 a piece.

Jayo
    Participant

Hello,

Trying to get rid of some things I had laying around in my basement, need to make room for other things.

1- 36 inch Nicrew planted light, Gen 2. 30.00

1 72 Gallon Bow Front aquarium with overflow. No stand, no lid, just tank. Could use a good cleaning and maybe a reseal but holds water with no leaks. 75.00

1 90 Gallon Sump. Tank is drilled at bottom and sides. 1 baffle is broken. 90.00

I also have misc substrate in a variety of colors as well as Rocks: We can work something out on these.

Jay

6seven8-3nine2-9two5zero

FISH TANK, AQUARIUM, GLASS CAGE, FRY TANK, terrarium, CICHLIDS, GROW OUT, POWER HEAD, LED, Salt water, overflow

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.