Older 55 gal & 125 gal on wood stands w/equipment

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Older 55 gal & 125 gal on wood stands w/equipment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alex Reed
    Participant

Hello All,

A buddy of mine is moving out of state and im helping him post to our group to find his aquariums a new home(s).

1.) An older 55 gal on a real wood stand, top and light, with some equipment which has not been used in years. $100 obo

2.) Older 125 on a real wood stand, top and light, with an early Rena XP2 (before API) which still runs, he may have a heater and stuff to throw in, gravel is yours if you want it. He had a 15yr old Red Devil which recently passed and with him moving across country he is done with the hobby for now. $800 obo

Neither tank has ever leaked or had any issues. Any driftwood, rock or decor in pictures is negotiable but not included with sale.

I will be over there on Tuesday the 13th, text or call me at 678-779-4375 and I can take any requested pics. Tanks are in Bethlehem GA, Barrow county and we can meet half way for someone or can delivery for fuel cost and have your own helpers to unload. Thanks all!

Alex

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Real Estate is a contact sport. Aquariums are a hobby for life!

Alex Reed
    Participant

125g sold

55g pending sale tomorrow

Alex Reed
    Participant

SOLD, both GONE…. thank you for your interest.

I may have my old 55g with wood stand available later, honestly haven’t planned ahead yet but it might happen… lol. Just pm me… or on facebook messenger… Alexander Reed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.