Red Neon Blue Eye and Gertrude’s Rainbowfish, Peacock Gudgeons for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Red Neon Blue Eye and Gertrude’s Rainbowfish, Peacock Gudgeons for sale

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Scout
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have rainbowfish and peacock gudgeons who won’t stop making babies!  Looking for homes for these juveniles.

They are all very healthy, and they eat pretty much everything: flakes, pellets, live food, frozen food, repashy…  They even eat food that’s meant for other fish in the tank!  I have at least 20 gudgeons and around 20 rainbowfish to sell.

Asking $40 for 10 Gudgeons, will throw in additional fish at no extra cost if you have the room in your tanks.

Asking $40 for 10 Rainbowfish, will throw in additional fish at no cost if you have the room in your tanks.

I realize these aren’t the greatest pics, but they are always active!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Michael Perry
    Participant

I’m interested in the rainbows I DMd you.

Jayo
    Participant

Scout,

I’ll take some rainbows as well if Mike doesn’t get them all. Shoot me a DM once you guys sort it out.

Jay

Lorenzo
    Participant

I’ll take those Gudgeons if you aren’t to far from me.

Andy
    Participant

interested in the gudgeons as well. Where are you located?

Scout
    Participant

I’ll get in touch with you!  There are enough to create 2 schools, for sure.  Will be hearing from Mike soon to figure out how many he can take with him.  Thank you 🙂

Scout
    Participant

I have a LOT of baby gudgeons – the results of at least 3 different spawns!  I’m in Sandy Springs near Roswell and Abernathy, but I work in Alpharetta, Duluth, and Kennesaw if that helps.

Scout
    Participant

I have so many baby gudgeons – the results of at least 3 different spawns!  I’m in Sandy Springs near Roswell and Abernathy, but I work in Alpharetta, Duluth, and Kennesaw if that helps.   They are all so cute.

Andy
    Participant

I’ll take 10 if available. Locate in East cobb. PM me.

Thanks

Jayo
    Participant

I’ll get in touch with you! There are enough to create 2 schools, for sure. Will be hearing from Mike soon to figure out how many he can take with him. Thank you 🙂

Cool, let me know as soon as you can. Im picking up rainbows from Andy today and will be in the Marietta area so I could swing by. I’ll shoot you a DM with my contact.

Jay

Jamie
    Participant

If you end up having any extra available in the future. I’d be interested as well!

Jeffery
    Participant

what type of rainbows do you have

Rev
    Participant

Hey, I have a 120 gallon empty tank right now. I can take rainbows. Let me know if you have any left

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.