Split: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet on Nov 14?

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Split: What are you bringing to sell at the Aquatic Swap Meet on Nov 14?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Beth Hall
    Participant

Beth Hall  – photos of fish posted on the facebook page, quantity discounts, plz call me to discuss 770 833 3320  or email at bhallatl@gmail.com

Prefer preorders, will be bringing limited quantities of fish that aren’t committed to.  Prefer cash, can take Paypal

Fully-Automatic CO2 System w/Azoo CO2 Regulator  $377.17   New, in the box, never opened Dr Fosters Smith CO2 system, I got it 25% off when Dr Fosters Smith was closing after being bought out by PetSmart.  Decided to make a different BIO type in the tank.   Accepting best offer

Fish

Rainbow Kribinsis (Pelvicachromis pulcher) : proven pair – $20 , young adults $25 for 6 , half grown  $20 for 6  (for BAP points)

Orange Dream Swordtails: rare color, I’d never seen before.  live bearer. Stunning, large and hardy.  Adult Trio $25,  Mixed size young  $20 for 6

Yellow Tiger Endlers: live bearer, hardy, healthy, and prolific.  $3 each or 10 for $20.

Trout Goodeids: 1-2″  rare live bearer.   $5 each   3 for $12

Plants

Hornwort and Octopus Grass (HAP) , have enough to fill a 5 gallon bucket.  “Small” bags  (large handfull)  $5, large bags (2 large handfulls) $10

Java moss – two nice clumps, each $5

3 Tiger Lotus bulbs (small bulb for HAP points) – $8 each

Subwassertang – nice clump $10  (HAP)

Cryptocoryne Wendtii Green – 3  for $10

Victor G Castaneda
    Participant

Hi Beth,

I’ll take 1 portion of Java moss from you. Is it algae free? Also sending you a PM

Mrdomino
    Participant

Just want to see if anyone is interested in a group of Tropheus Duboisi.  Not exactly sure but I think there’s 22 but don’t know the ratio.  I’m asking $100 for the group.  Not really trying to make $$ as I even give away stuff for free.  But I figure if I bring to the Swap meet then I’ll spend the $100 there.   I’ll take a video and post it here if any interest.

Alex Reed
    Participant

Just want to see if anyone is interested in a group of Tropheus Duboisi. Not exactly sure but I think there’s 22 but don’t know the ratio. I’m asking $100 for the group. Not really trying to make $$ as I even give away stuff for free. But I figure if I bring to the Swap meet then I’ll spend the $100 there. I’ll take a video and post it here if any interest.

Ive got one morri buy itself and would love a group, not sure I can do that many. My plan was to set up a 40b or possibly keep the 55g rolling but not sure yet. Whats the minimum group size these guys are usually happy in?

I can not make it to the swap meet, however I can meet up later in the day possibly. It would be later after work and a 2hr drive… lol.

Real Estate is a contact sport. Aquariums are a hobby for life!

Mrdomino
    Participant

Hello Alex.  From years of experience, you either keep a single tropheus or a decent size colony.  Smallest tank I’ve successfully kept tropheus in was a 75 gallon.   Anyway, I cannot break up the colony.  Sorry.

Hung Do
    Participant

I will bring some fancy strain guppies and daphnia starter culture.

– Daphnia: $5/bag of about 300+ daphnia

– Abino blue topaz: $15/pair (3 months old), $20/bag of 8 fry (3 weeks old)

– Abino full golden platinum: $15/pair (3 months old), $20/bag of 2 pairs (2 months old)

– Abino red koi: $15/pair 3 months old

– Full gold 24k: $15/pair (3 months old), $20/bag of 2 pairs (2 months old)

– Abino red koi male miss red head: $15/bag of 4 males (3 months old)

– Abino blue topaz red tail male: $20/bag of 4 males (3 months old)

donald w norris
    Participant

Thanks to the guys for putting the swap together. I bought fish, plants and stuff.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.