Swap Meet – July 31, 2021

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Swap Meet – July 31, 2021

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    PAUL VANBRUG

Check the “Events” thread above for information on the upcoming swap meet.

Tim Spry
    Participant

Hi Guys

I am bringing to the swap.

1- Ornate bichir 12 inches and very robust. I put this girl ? in my community tank and she was no problem to my other fish. I could not get her to eat when I fed the tank. After 2-3 weeks she got hungry and started hunting and biting the others so I moved her to a 45 gal and she is eating night crawlers when you are not watching. The guy I got her from said he raised her from a baby and she would eat lots of stuff. He ed silver ides, massivore pellets. night crawlers and black worms. With the condition I get her in I totally believe him she is fat and good looking. Unfortunately she will not work in my community tank as feeding time is kindy fast and furious with my large cichlid fish.

Looking for $100 or possible trade.

1- Gold severum female 4 inches  $25

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tim Spry
    Participant

Severum sold

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

Same story as usual. I can’t bring everything, so if your interested in something, let me know ahead of time.

This round has some new/unusual stuff. A couple of new corys, a really cool livebearer and a good bit of rainbows. I’m getting rid of some of my breeding groups of rainbows to clear out some space. Each of the groups are mixes of various ages as I have added young back into the groups. It’s pretty unlikely you will see a group of maccullochi in a lfs and I’m sure your not going to see a group of sp. Wallace Road (from Marcel Wuethrich). Or a group of signifer with an actual collection location.

And, to top it off, finally bringing in my favorite wild type betta: patoti.  This is one of the larger endangered wild type bettas.

Here is a link to a google photo gallery of the available species: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nvssCadgrT9D3mKM9

apistogramma:
    apistogramma atahualpa (pair) $45
    apistogramma sp steel blue (group of 6 unsexed young) $45
    apistogramma sp d12 – F1 (group of 6 unsexed young) $60
    apistogramma eremnopyge (group of 6 unsexed young) $50
    apistogramma borelii – bella union (male) $20
    apistogramma pandura (group of 6 unsexed young) $45

wild type bettas:
    betta patoti (group of 6 young adults) (BAP) $80
    betta ocellata (group of 6 young adults) (BAP) $50
    betta smaragdina – guitar (pair) $20

corydoras:
    corydoras habrosus (group of 6 young) $30
    corydoras cw140 (group of 6 young adults) $70
    corydoras axelrodi (group of 6 young) (BAP) $40
    corydoras weitzmani (group of 5 young) (BAP) $70

livebearers:
    limia perugiae (group of 6+ young) (BAP) $15

plecos:
    ancistrus cirrhosus – std fin super red bristelnose (unsexed 1 1/2″ – 2″+) $10 each
    ancistrus cirrhosus – std fin super red bristelnose (unsexed 2 1/2″ – 3″+) $20 each
    ancistrus cirrhosus – std fin super red bristelnose (adults) $30
    ancistrus cirrhosus – long fin green dragon bristelnose (unsexed 1 1/4″ – 1 1/2″) $20 each

rainbowfish:
    rhadinocentrus ornatus – Seary’s Creek (CARES) (group of 6 unsexed young) $60
    melanotania sp Wallace Road (breeding group of 8+ young adults) (BAP) $120
    melanotaenia maccullochi (breeding group of 8+ young adults) (BAP) $120
    pseudomugil signifer – Gap Creek (breeding group of 6+ young adult) (BAP) $80

shell dwellers:
    neolamprologus multifasciatus (group of 6) $30
    lamprologus signatus (pair) $30
    lamprologus ocellatus – gold (group of 5 young) $70

other:
    tanichthys albonubes – white cloud (group of 6+) (BAP) $25

CoolfinsAquatics
    Participant

Hey I want some appisto maybe panduro or boreli

Tim Spry
    Participant

Bichir is SOLD

Ken Barra
    Participant

I have Platinum-Blue Angel Eggs/wigglers that will possibly be fry by Saturday.  They are currently on a very moveable Mag-Float algae scraper that stayed in one place too long.

If anyone want to come and get them north of Acworth, or I can bring to the meet on Saturday, make an offer. I already have one batch of fry at 4 weeks and no place for these guys.   They will not survive in the community tank; the last three clutches didn’t.

Message me at 678-516-8349 for fast response.

Also I have 8 – 10 week [approximately 1″] Bolivian Rams that I can bring if requested.

I will only bring them if there is a request.

pics by text.

Ken Barra

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.