- This topic has 53 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated May 28, 2021 at 10:03 pm by Anna Eaves.
May 11, 2021 at 2:47 pm #3820CheeParticipant
Any koi?May 11, 2021 at 10:37 pm #3822PAUL VANBRUGModerator
Guppies / Endlers / Goodeids :
Yellow Tiger Endlers
All Male Packs
Llyodon Fucidens / Trout Goodeids
4″ Gold Severums
3″ Hero Severums / Rotkeil ?
Cherry Shrimp / Medium Grade
Bristlenose Plecos: Not sure exactly what I have until I start tearing the tanks apart.
Brown / Marble – standard & longfin, 1 – 4″
Albino – standard & longfin, 1 – 3″
Blue Eye Lemons – 2 females, standard fin, 2.5 – 3″
Plants: Depends on what needs thinning
Hornwort, Cryptocoryne, Java Fern, Dwarf Sagiteria, Leopard Jungle Vallisneria, Pearl Weed, and a few others I can’t think of.May 12, 2021 at 9:20 am #3823Joseph ParkerParticipant
So I’m new to the hobby will someone explain what a swap meet is please. I’ve had my 3 tanks rite at 3 months. Lol it’s the best therapy money could buy. So I’m trying to learn as much as possible day by day. So if someone dose not mind it would be greatly appreciated.May 12, 2021 at 9:54 pm #3833Christopher TaylorParticipant
So I’m new to the hobby will someone explain what a swap meet is please. I’ve had my 3 tanks rite at 3 months. Lol it’s the best therapy money could buy. So I’m trying to learn as much as possible day by day. So if someone dose not mind it would be greatly appreciated.
It’s just a place where you show up and trade with or buy from your fellow hobbyists. It’s common in a lot of hobbies. The fish, plants etc everyone is listing in their entries are what they’re planning to bring to sell or trade. If anyone has anything you’re interested in, it can be a really great place to get your animals and plants, since they’re much more likely to be guaranteed healthy and raised in the same local water you’re using. They’re also less likely to have diseases (though obviously, quarantining is still ideal).May 14, 2021 at 11:12 am #3853ValerieParticipant
Does anyone have any dwarf corys?May 14, 2021 at 3:41 pm #3854PhilParticipant
David Ramsey – I sent you a PM; I’d like to preorder some white worms and some fish.
PhilMay 14, 2021 at 3:53 pm #3855Victor G CastanedaParticipant
I recently moved to a new house and breeding has slowed down some, here is my list and stock will be limited. If you see something you like pre order to make sure you get it.
Blue Dream 10+1
Fire Red-Sakura 10+1
Red – White and Blue (skittles neo) 10+1
Black Fancy Tigers
Orange Eye Blue Tiger
Panda – pairs and fry packs
Gold Lace – fry packs
Group of 5 short fin blue eye 2-3 inches looks female heavy
I might have some LF Blue Eye at around 1 inch if anyone is interested.
I’ll also have Mopani Drift wood, cholla wood, shrimp nets and other shrimp items.May 14, 2021 at 4:53 pm #3856Mitchell BroomeParticipant
Does anyone have any dwarf corys?
I can bring habrosus to the swap. I’ll get my list together and post it this weekend.May 15, 2021 at 11:32 am #3858Scott MitchellParticipant
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Plakat bettas. Amazon swords. Java fer. Anubias. 3 month old discus if interested. Won’t pack them if no interest. Also have tuxedo guppies andres tail dumbos but sounds like there will already be plenty of those there…</p>May 15, 2021 at 1:30 pm #3861Scott MitchellParticipant
Also many many many plakat bettas!May 15, 2021 at 8:34 pm #3866Mitchell BroomeParticipant
So this time around, there are some new oddballs on the list that you don’t see very often. A few uncommon apistos, an awesome central american dwarf cichlid, a rainbowfish your basically never going to see in a store, some less common shell dwellers, an uncommon danio and my favorite killifish ever…
I’m not going to be able to bring everything on the list. If you want something specific, please let me know ahead of time so I can prioritize it. First come, first serve. I might be out of stock on some things if you don’t make the request early enough.
Here is a gallery of the assorted species on the list: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ic2mtvfCQjsKZNS37 In the gallery, if you click on the little ‘i’ in the upper right, you can see information about each of the images.
apistogramma atahualpa (pair) $40
apistogramma borelii – bella union (young pair) $25
apistogramma sp “steel blue” (group of 6 unsexed young) (BAP) $40
apistogramma sp d12 – F1 (group of 6 unsexed young) (BAP) $50
apistogramma eremnopyge (group of 6 unsexed young) (BAP) $40
betta rubra (IUCN RedList) (pair) $20
betta balunga (pair) $20
betta imbelis (pair) $20
betta smaragdina – guitar (pair) $20
betta edithae (pair) $20
betta ocellata (5 young) (BAP) $30
corydoras habrosus (group of 6 young) $30
corydoras panda – long fin (group of 6 young) $30
amatitlania nanolutea (CARES) (proven pair) $40
amatitlania nanolutea (CARES) (group of 6 unsexed young) (BAP) $20
ancistrus cirrhosus – std fin super red bristelnose (unsexed 1 1/2″ – 2″+) $10 each
ancistrus cirrhosus – std fin super red bristelnose (unsexed 2 1/2″ – 3″+) $20 each
ancistrus cirrhosus – std fin super red bristelnose (4M/3F breeding group) $120
rhadinocentrus ornatus – Seary’s Creek (CARES) (group of 6 unsexed young) $40
neolamprologus multifasciatus (group of 6) $30
lamprologus signatus (pair) $20
lamprologus signatus (group of 6) $40
lamprologus ocellatus – gold (group of 5 young) (BAP) $60
neolamprologus tretocephalus (5 young adults) $10 each
telmatochromis temporalis “shell” (breeding group 8+) $100
phenacogrammus interruptus – congo tetra (adult pair) $20
devario sondhii – fireline danio (group of 6+ adults) (BAP) $30
aphanius mento – zengen (pair) $30May 16, 2021 at 11:34 pm #3876Terry myersParticipant
L. Trewavesea marmalade cat adults and 3 inch.
L. Trewavesea red top. 3 inch
Star sapphire Placidochromis Phenochilus Tanzania. 2.75 to 3 inch
Lethrinops Red caps itungi 3 inch. Trios availableMay 16, 2021 at 11:38 pm #3878Terry myersParticipantMay 17, 2021 at 12:12 am #3879PhilParticipant
Preorder cutoff 5/28 6 PM. Cash is king; I also accept most cards ($25 minimum), PayPal and Venmo. I will be selling at the swap 11 AM – 2 PM. Preorders available for pickup at the swap 11 AM – 2 PM. If you’re not going to the swap but see something you want – just PM me and we can work it out; I’m in Canton.
- Fish preorders come with a free golf ball size portion of java moss.
- Juvenile Platinum Angels 3 for $15, 6 for $30
- Juvenile Pinoy Angels 3 for $15, 6 for $30
- Juvenile Select Koi Angels 3 for $18, 6 for $36
- Adult Male Platinum Angelfish – $40 (preorder only)
- Adult Male Select Koi Angelfish -$40 (preorder only)
- Adult High-Back Cobalt Discus (2 available) – $25 each (preorder only – They are not a pair)
- Juvenile Tiger/Carnation Turquoise Discus (~15 available) – $10-$15 each
- Juvenile Green Corydoras Aeneus 6 for $12, 12 for $20 (limited)
- Green Corydoras Aeneus Proven Breeding Group (~8 adults) – $60 (preorder only)
- Dwarf Blue Panda Guppies – Trio (M/F/F) $15
- German Blue Rams – Male & Female for $25, 6 unsexed for $50 (example of 6 pack)
- Cherry Shrimp 10 for $20 (depends on stock levels; comes with small portion of java moss)
- Hornwort $5 each (limited)
- Salvinia $5 each
- Various stems
Live Food Cultures (no preorders – bring a cooler)
- Microworms – $5
- Banana worms – $5
Meds (use at your own risk), Pipettes and Syringes
- Levamisole hydrochloride powder – 1g for $5
- What have I used it for? Routine preventative.
- What it’s also known to do: Treatment for “Livebearer Disease”
- Flubendazole 10% powder – 1g for $5
- What have I used it for? Killing Hydra.
- What it’s also known to do: Kills Hydra, treats protozoa wasting disease, serious treatment for velvet, internal and external parasites. Will not harm plants, prolonged use will kill most all snails.
- Fenbendazole powder (Panacur) – 1g for $5
- What have I used it for? Killing Planaria. Does not dissolve well; probably best to use with an emulsifier. I have used with shrimp (Neocaradina) without issue.
- What it’s also known to do: Treatment for flukes and gastrointestinal parasites (worms).
- Fenbendazole Flake – small bag $5
- What have I used it for? Routine preventative; if needed, feed to new fish while in quarantine.
- What it’s also known to do: Treatment of internal parasites (worms). Feed exclusively for 3-5 days; keep bottom of the aquarium gravel vac’ed during treatment. Repeat as needed.
- Potassium Permanganate – 1g for $5
- What have I used it for? Bath for Discus; Routine Preventative.
- What it’s also known to do: Kills gill flukes and external bacteria; Prevents Discus “30-day syndrome”
- 3 ml pipettes – 2 for $1
- 20 ml syringes – $3 each
May 17, 2021 at 10:57 am #3881Josh DeyoeParticipant
- Indian Almond Leaves 10 for $5
I’m trying to coordinate things but my plan is to bring peacocks and haps.
I have some 5″-7″ and also in the 2″-3′ range.
Males all will be selling cheap as I need to clear out some tanks. Females will be free to whomever wants them.
I also have a 12″ pleco I can bring if someone wants it at no charge.
I’m bringing them in 5 gallon buckets but will have some clear totes while I’m there.
Are there going to be plugs available if we need them? What is the cost for a table?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.