Tanganyikan Cichlids

Forums Trading Post Wanted Tanganyikan Cichlids

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sung
    Participant

Hello,

It’s been a while since I visited AAAA site and for some reason my user id does not exist anymore. I guess it was due to inactivity.

Anyways, I kept and bred many Tanganyikans about 10 years ago and have sold on this forum as well. On top of my head these are the fish I had:

• Xenotilapia Flavipinnis – Crocodile Island
    • Xenotilapia Papilio – Sunflower Isanga
    • Enantiopus Melanogenys
    • Neolamprologus Multifasciatus
    • Cyprichromis Leptosoma Utinta
    • Paracyprichromis Nigripinnis
    • Lamprologus Ocellatus
    • Lamprologus Brevis
    • Lamprologus Speciosus
    • Synodontis Petricola

I’m looking to get back into the hobby with one 125 gallon tank. Are there any breeders in the forum or LFS that has good Tanganyikan selection? I’m mostly looking for juveniles. I checked out Southeast Cichlids and their current list of stock does not have Tanganyikans that I’m interested.

Any help would be appreciated!

Mitchell Broome
    Participant

I have a few different tanganyikans if your interested.  Currently, I have available multis, signatus, a group of daffodils (young and parents included) some young tetracanthus.

I have a few others in the pipe that will hopefully come through for me soon.

* julidochromis transcriptus

* telmatochromis temporalis (the smaller shell variety)

* cyprochromis leptosoma utinta

* synodontis petricola (I need to get off my butt and really try to get these breeding)

Sung
    Participant

That’s some good list of Tanganyikans you have there. I’m highly interested in Cyprichromis Leptosoma Utinta – please let me know when you have them ready.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.