Holiday Party December 7th

Goodwill Tank setup at Ashwood Medows

Forums Club Stuff Goodwill Goodwill Tank setup at Ashwood Medows

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stewart Pence June 23, 2019 at 7:35 am.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Stewart Pence
    Participant

I recently approached the management of Ashwood Meadows Independent Living Care facility in Johns Creek to see if they would like a Goodwill tank setup. The response was “Yes, we would love one.” They are very excited about the setup and are looking forward to it. I will be discussing the details with Heather soon and will be posting needed items to do the setup. If you are interested in helping please contact me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
    Email stewart.55.sp@gmail.com

Jakub Lapinski

As mentioned during the last meeting let know if there is anything I (Premier) can help with as far as equipment or livestock goes.

Heather Moulton-Meissner

Thank you so much, Jakub!

Heather Moulton-Meissner

Thank you, Stewart! I will be posting a wishlist on your behalf soon. 🙂

Heather Moulton-Meissner

Based on conversation with our gracious host, we are in most immediate need of for this project:

– stand for a 65 gallon tank, 36×18 minimum
    – 36 inch light
    – 150 watt heater
    – automatic feeder
    – plants (plastic acceptable)
    – substrate (~ 50 pounds)

I will also make a separate post and also post on FB for the donations. I’ll request cc on emails too. 🙂

Ryan Young

I have a some extra ehiem auto feeders.

AAAA Board of Directors
    HAP Chairman

Stewart Pence
    Participant

Update on Ashwood Meadows Goodwill tank setup.
    I will be installing a 65 gallon tank on Monday 6/24. I will send pics to Tia for the next newsletter after the tank cycles and fish have been added.
    I want to thank Ryan for donating a auto feeder, Jakub for donating substrate and aquarium stand and Mitchell for donating a school of Corey’s.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.