Tanks for sale, and mutt guppies and platys

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Tanks for sale, and mutt guppies and platys

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    William Beard
    Participant

I have some extra tanks that I need to clear out that no longer get any use.

The first is a 29 gallon tank, a wood stand, and hood (hood does not have light. The tank holds water and only was broken down since it was replaced with a larger tankĀ  The finish on the stand is a little rough but it can easily be restained. The hood came with it when I got the tank and still works. It does look like a previous owner got it hot at one point since it is a little warped. $30 for everything

I have 2 tanks that I believe to be around 20 gallons. Both are hex tanks and still hold water perfectly. One was in use till about a week ago, and the other will be getting taken down very soon. One tank has the back painted black while the other is unpainted. They also come with a metal stand that will hold both tanks. $40 for everything

I also have a small group of mutt guppies and mutt platys I bred for the BAPs program. I do not have an exact count on them but figure about 10 guppies at most and about 7 platys. Selling them for $10 a group.

If there are any questions or would like additional information/pictures my email is wbeard.dht.92@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.