Trout Goodeid / Llodon Furcidens

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Trout Goodeid / Llodon Furcidens

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PAUL VANBRUG

I have babies!! They are about a month old and doing great. About an inch long now. $5 each if you come to Rockmart. Willing to meet else ware, for a little gas money. For faster communication, look for me on Facebook Messenger.

These are great livebearers, that can reach 4 inches! I call them my Mexican Rainbow Fish, because they behave very much like rainbow fish, Always on the go! Plus they are from Mexico. Picture of adult male.

Resized_20200418_172325_2491

PAUL VANBRUG

still have 7 left

Beth Hall
    Participant

Hey _ do you have any left?   I have 4 and would like to add a couple of more to my school.  Mine are about 1″ long.  I’m in Villa Rica.  Also looking for mystery snails.  I have some yellow Tiger Endlers or Gold Dust Lyrtial Mollies if your interested  in trading?

PAUL VANBRUG

I still have 7 left. No mystery snails.

I already have a tank full of Yellow Tigers, and Mollies are my nemesis. We brought home a bag of them from the swap and a bag home from the meeting before. Lets just say they don’t do well for me, and I don’t feel like killing any more.

PAUL VANBRUG

Text me 770-885-6793

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.