Various catfish for sale

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Various catfish for sale

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Erica
    Participant

I have several fish for sale, and regularly get more in. I don’t get many different types at once, but I do tend to get large amounts of what comes in.

Currently I have the following:

TRUE Pantana Cories (corydoras Pantanalensis), the real deal – $55 each
    Horseman’s Cories – Eques type, and also the real deal – $20 each
    Gold Laser Cories – $8 each
    TINY long-finned blue-eyed lemon bristlenose plecos – $8 each (currently about 1/4 to 1/2 inch, and price WILL increase as they grow)
    Assassin snails – $1.50 each

Possibly coming soon:
    – Koi angelfish from my own breeding pair. They have wrigglers now. The black coloring is not strong on these, letting more of the orange show through.
    – Cherax Pulcher crayfish from one of four wild-caught breeder pairs. Babies are off of momma’s abdomen and eating frozen brine shrimp and pellets. But they are too tiny to sell right now. They do sell LIGHTNING FAST though! Last year at just 1 inch long, I sold FIFTY of them at $20 each, within one week, through ebay.
    – Mosquito Fish, south Georgia version. The ones found in the far northwestern part of the state (mountainous area) are marbled. These are not. They’re just a plain olive color with silver bellies. I keep them outside in summer and bring them in during colder weather, and find new homes for any that have reproduced. And boy have they been breeding this year!

Located in Fayette County, about a mile from the hospital. Must pick up here.

Phil
    Participant

Do you have pictures of the gold laser cories? How many do you have and what size are they? Did you breed them? Are they imported?

Phil

Phil
    Participant

I sent you a PM about the gold lasers.  Are they still available?

Erica
    Participant

They are indeed the orange type. They are imported from Taiwan. I don’t breed them (yet). They’re about an inch long, and I’ve had them since June 28th, so they are definitely healthy and doing well! I was selling them on ebay, but shipping delays have caused me to stop all of that for now!

DSCN1437

Phil
    Participant

They look great. I’ll take 12-18 of them. Sent you PM.

Erica
    Participant

Gold laser cories are sold out. About a dozen or so horseman’s cories, and everything else is still available.

But I’m going to stop using this site since private messages are not wanting to work for me (Google Chrome user). I type in the message, hit “Send” and the message disappears and it tells me I can’t send an empty message. I have to copy and paste several times until I get frustrated and log off, and almost did this time.

So from now on, please just email me at “erica@fayettefish.com” if you are interested. Again, NO LONGER CHECKING MESSAGES HERE, so if you reply here, I won’t get it.

Kenneth Underwood
    Participant

Erica ,

Try using Microsoft Edge browser . Works well and I like it . Microsoft got it right this time .

Erica
    Participant

I hate Microsoft, and wouldn’t even use Windows if most of my programs and games didn’t require it.

Erica
    Participant

Photo from about 1 week old where they all assaulted some cocktail shrimp. I have more photos and a video where I dropped in this shrimp and a piece of zucchini, and the zucchini was totally untouched (even by Daddy himself). Also, the one on the far right attached to the top of the shrimp, shows the best development of the long fins. His tail had already turned into a nice long fan.DSCN1521

Erica
    Participant

The day these guys left the breeding cave.
    DSCN1507

Erica
    Participant

So the pantana cories (very rare) are not even a full two inches long. Still a good ways from adulthood. Despite that, they are somehow in breeding colors now! If you don’t know the species, the males look like the females when not breeding. But when they are in breeding “season” the males get this mottled pattern. I’m very surprised they got it in a bare tank with the same exact type of lighting every day, same feeding schedule every day, and still being small! And most people can’t breed them because they require a trip through the “dry season” to stimulate breeding!

pantanacory

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.