Want Juvenile Discuss Fish

Forums Trading Post Wanted Want Juvenile Discuss Fish

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sagar
    Participant

Any breeder having  stable Good quality Juvenile Discuss fish .I want to house 4-5 juvies. Please let me know or post photos.

Alex Paine
    Participant

Following!

I’d love some red melon, pigeon blood, checkerboard, blue diamond, red leopard or red eagle but open to any fancy or just pretty patterns. Any size/ age works. Trying to avoid any discus with peppering on them, that’s the main thing. Thanks!

PS: I hope you don’t mind me tagging along on your post, Sagar!

sagar
    Participant

Hi Alex , It is fine. Hope we both  get a prospective seller. 🙂

Alex Paine
    Participant

Thanks Sagar! Ditto! 😄

Dylan Jorgensen
    Participant

Hey are either of y’all on fb? If so there is a guy named Dae Rouse in several groups who imports them from Vietnam. I’ve gotten all of my discus from him and they are very healthy fish and he’s a great guy to do business with!

Alex Paine
    Participant

Thanks for the info Dylan! Yes, I’m on Facebook. I’ve talked to Dae once months ago. I wasn’t interested in the stock he currently had but I didn’t realize he imported regularly. I thought he had said something about finishing with discus but maybe I confused him with someone else. Anyway, I will look him up again. Really appreciate the info!

Dylan Jorgensen
    Participant

Also not sure if you saw the post I made but I’m looking to sell the discus I purchased from Dae. I have a marlboro paired with a turq (spawned multiple times), gold pigeon paired with a an alenquer (spawned a few times), red pigeon and a melon. All ranging roughly around 4.5-5”. Asking 425 for all 6

text me if your interested Or would like some pictures 678-372-0975

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.