Wanted: 3 Blood Parrot Cichlids

Forums Trading Post Wanted Wanted: 3 Blood Parrot Cichlids

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Hi! I’m new to the forum so bare with me if I don’t have this website figured out yet. I don’t know if I’ll get notified if people respond to this post so I’ll check back every so often till I figure that out.

But yeah, blood parrot cichlids! Love em and have always wanted them. I’m looking to buy 3 for I’m hoping at a max of $50 but if that’s not realistic then I can buy one at a time over the next few months. I ┬áreally like the standard orange ones. I also like the orange with the black and white patches too. I’m open to other colors possibly but not if it ups the price. And I want the normal blood parrots, not the king kong guys.

The last three I got all died in two weeks. I don’t know if that’s if the seller’s fault or my fault as I did have trouble with my heaters during that time and the water temperature fluctuated dramatically a couple of times. But if possible I’d really like the ones I buy to not die so please don’t sell to me if you have a history of selling ones that die a lot… Probably doesn’t need to be said but just wanted to put it out there just in case.

Thank you! Uh I don’t know if I need to add a way to contact me but on the Facebook group I’m Rachel Martin so anyone is welcome to send me a message there.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.