Water wisteria, r. rotundifolia, and myriophellum – Lawrenceville – $20

Forums Trading Post For Sale Aquarium Items – Local Water wisteria, r. rotundifolia, and myriophellum – Lawrenceville – $20

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    C
    Participant

I have a lot of water wisteria, r. rotundifolia, and myriophellum. The wisteria can be in small or large pieces up to a couple of feet long, depending on preference. Most of the rotundifolia are clippings 2-6 inches. There are also duckweed, pennywort, and dwarf sagittaria available in smaller quantities. For $20 (local pickup) you get more plants than you can possibly need of the three main species, at least enough to fill a ten gallon fish tank.

All of the plants come from tanks with pest snails and duckweed, so make sure to isolate them for a bit if you care about that.

I have plenty of mystery snails, so take some free with the plants if you want them.

For $10, you can also get a ‘mother plant’ for water wisteria or rotundifolia that comes with a complete root system. The rotundifolia is a sort of carpet 5 inches across with ~20 stems, the wisteria is at least 16 inches tall, some up to three feet.

The main tank for water wisteria:

C
    Participant

The rotundifolia ‘mother’ made up the left 1/3 of this tank. I just pulled it all up as one big carpet, there were more roots than sand!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.