Next Meeting February 1st

Whatcha think

Forums Club Stuff Club Chat Whatcha think

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Mercer
    Admin

Now that we have a few more people looking at the forums, and hopefully a lot more after our meeting this weekend, I’d like to gather some thoughts from everyone to help guide us some for future planning.

When do you tend to read the forums? Morning, lunchtime, evening? Weekdays vs Weekends?

Do you read Facebook or the Forums More? Any particular reason why? Is there some information you expect to be on one location vs the other?

What would you like to see out of Face book? What do you want out of the Forums? What do you want to see on the Website?

Clearly we can’t do everything for everyone but this will help with some background decisions we need to make as well as generally help as we move forward. Like all things with the club we are all volunteers and already have a list of things we would like to see a mile long so even if we love what you say it may take time to see it implemented. Be patient, and you can always get involved πŸ˜‰

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Alex
    Participant

I have school every week day and I can’t have a Facebook account, so I am only on this forum on the weekends. As for the website, I have a few thoughts as to adding an online registration for the club meetings, so that people can sign in online and confirm that they attended the meeting at the meeting.

The description calls you the key master, is this like ghost busters with a gatekeeper?

Roses are red,
    Violets are purple,
    Or are they blue?
    Either way,
    I love my fish,
    and so should you!
    🐟🐟😊😊🐟🐟

Jeremy Caswell
    Participant

1. When do you tend to read the forums? Morning, lunchtime, evening? Weekdays vs Weekends? I read them usually first thing in the morning on work days. I do occasionally cycle back through at the end of the work day. I rarely read the forums on days I have off.

2. Do you read Facebook or the Forums More? Any particular reason why? Is there some information you expect to be on one location vs the other? I look at the forums and facebook about the same amount of time, usually right after one another. I expect all useful information to be one the forums because they are persistent and show everything that has happened since my last visit. Facebook shows me whatever Facebook believes I should see from a selection of 10 left wing propaganda groups, 5 family pictures, a funny from a friend, and if am really lucky, two fish related posts.

3. What would you like to see out of Face book? It’s great for seeing pictures of tanks and for getting quick answers to fast questions like “Hey, does this look infected to you?”

4. What do you want out of the Forums? Forums are where sales should be conducted, and where more informative posts should be houses, since they are searchable for later, such as guide for making fire or building shelters during the zombie apocalypse.

5. What do you want to see on the Website? On the website, I want schedules, links to club initiatives like BAP or CARES, and announcements, like the next meeting, or the beginning of the zombie apocalypse is upon us.

David Mercer
    Admin

4. What do you want out of the Forums? Forums are where sales should be conducted, and where more informative posts should be houses, since they are searchable for later, such as guide for making fire or building shelters during the zombie apocalypse.

5. What do you want to see on the Website? On the website, I want schedules, links to club initiatives like BAP or CARES, and announcements, like the next meeting, or the beginning of the zombie apocalypse is upon us.

Ok Jeremy I expect articles on preparing for the fishpocalypse now.

David Mercer
    AAAA Board of Directors and Webmaster

Jeremy Caswell
    Participant

Well, first, you are going to need to relocate to the former site of a grist mill so that you can the sluces for water changes…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.