Who’s the GBR breeder?

Forums Trading Post Wanted Who’s the GBR breeder?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Aaron G
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I will be looking for a group of local tank raised rams pretty soon. Black if possible.  I know there was a guy at last meetup/sell that had some but didn’t get his name. I’m up near Chattanooga so north of Atlanta would be best. Thanks</p>

Phil
    Participant

Hey! I was selling black rams at the last swap. I’m sold out right now but have some growing out. I hope to have more for the next swap. @pmlaquatics on Instagram

Phil
    Participant

I *think* Jae Ren Yee also breeds GBRs.  He might have some available if your timeline is tight.

Phil

Aaron G
    Participant

Thanks man. The apistos doing great by the way, I got a pair, and 3 small males. All good.  Thanks again

Phil
    Participant

Awesome! Glad they are doing well for you. I think your friend bought a pair as well; hope they are doing good for him too.

See you at the next swap

Phil

Buck Meyer
    Participant

Larry Bugg, a long-time club member, is well-respected for his rams. I believe he has 3 different strains breeding at present. The growth rate for his fish is amazing, so watch for him to bring some to the unofficial swap meets, or PM him through Facebook. One thing to note about buying fish from Larry, is he is all about quality and won’t sell you his culls.

Phil
    Participant

Nice! I’d love to pick some up from him as well and breed them into the groups I have…

Like Larry, I don’t sell culls. 😉

Phil

Kim Beatty
    Participant

following

Kim Beatty
    Participant

Hey! I was selling black rams at the last swap. I’m sold out right now but have some growing out. I hope to have more for the next swap. @pmlaquatics on Instagram

When is the next swap?

Phil
    Participant

I just got an email about the swap; looks like it’s scheduled for Saturday, March 13, 2021   11AM – 3Pm

Aaron G
    Participant

I talked to Larry. Nothing available for a while. But there’s another guy in Augusta that has some long fin types. But personally I’d rather have standard fin rams

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.